Sunday, July 19, 2026

The Genie in the Book...

 

 

 

A difference of opinion ©M7C 2026

 

I have a reoccurring dilemma.  I have former neighbors who are actively researching me.  One is visiting the neighborhood today, calling people up (the Media and USA Govt.) to ask them questions about his delusions of wealth that he believes I possess in a classified USA Govt. file.  This mentality is like trying to prove that Skyscrapers exist below the Pyramids in Egypt.  He won’t stop researching me as if he will be rewarded for his efforts with fame and money.  He said I am a writer, a KheriHeb Priest, and that the combination of the two renders me richer than 1000+  Elon Musks, just not in Stock value.  We attended the same schools so he wants to know how this all happened.  He knows I am supernatural.  Is he Aladdin? Did he discover a Magic Genie? He already used one of my attract wealth spells and won over $2M on a lottery game.  But he spent about that much researching me, so, he didn’t gain anything. 

Leave the Magic Genie alone, Aladdin.

©M7C 2026



MC 2026.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment