Friday, June 3, 2011

off island government

As Niihau is currently not exactly a proper place for a government, let alone a prosperous nation, due to circumstances (low water levels mostly and a low land level, in fear of rising ocean levels due to GW), I decided to have a mostly off island government for it. Wherever the King is, basically; a mobile government. Niihau was acquired / purchased via UEIR (secretly) after 2000 Summer; my Arab neighbors spawned an immoral "investigation" into me when Superphysics was first published in 2003+, and told all their friends that (I) "He's a Kheri-heb priest. He owns an island, a hotel, a museum, a waterfall, corporations, ..." They later said they were "spying on M7," M7 is my handle in UEIR. This will no doubt show up on a Google search engine. The "waterfall" is on Kauai, and the "corporations" are in USA. I could use bottled water from the waterfall for Niihau citizens, once it is filtered. I had a telephone call on 7.15.2009 from a man asking me if I needed "help maintaining a government." I decided to maintain this "government of one person" myself. Of course. Micronation status is because of its size, not legitimacy. I could use lake water for irrigation for farms.

Copyright Akua M7, UEIR/Pharaocracy of Niihau, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment