Thursday, July 23, 2026

Practical Netra...

 

 


 

 Practical Netra: Actual Spells. Divine Egyptian Magic
Copyright © 2026 Horus Michael, All rights reserved.

Summary:

Practical Netra offers a variety of Egyptian Magic forms ranging from normal Actual Spells, Magic Squares, & Divine Utterances to Image Magic & Story Magic.  Examples of Factual results are presented.  

(Actual Spells):

Repelling Evil Magic or Curses:

    To repel any Summoned Entities, or cast spells and negative prayers sent to you:
    “Do not pursue me, O Fiend! I am Nisut Per-a’a Horu Michael. I am carrying the Sah of Osiris to Abydos and into his tomb. Whatever is cast against me today I cast it away.”  (Say Seven times).
    To return all negative or Hostile Magic, prayers, bindings or hexes, (etc.) to their sender:
    “Do not pursue me, O Fiend! I am Nisut Per-a’a Horu Michael.  I am carrying the Sah of Osiris to Abydos and into his tomb.  Whatever is cast against me today I cast it back to its source.” (Say Seven times).

To Undo any Magic:

    To stop all cast Curses, Magic, Sorcery, ritual Magic, negative prayers, or hostile energy:
    “I am Sakhmet, the Goddess of Storms. I remove the Seven Arrows from the Victim: the Curses shall stop.  The power wanes like the Crescent Moon.  I end the Evil One with my breath.  I beseech Amun with offerings.  I end all curses with a glance.”  (Say Seven times).  
 
For Emergency Healing:
    To heal all injuries:


    “I am Thoth, the Great Physician, the Thrice-Great One, I heal with my eyes.  Let me see the wound.  Let this wound heal now.  Let the skin repair the tissue, stop the bleeding, and bind itself to the body.” (Say four times with incense).

    To heal all broken bones or sprained tendons:

    “I am Anubis, the Lord of the West.  I bury the bones of Lord Osiris into his House of Eternity.  The bones are reassembled, the body is whole.  So it shall be with my patient.”  (Say four times with incense).

    To cure viruses, to stop illnesses or diseases from spreading:

    “I am Imhotep the son of Ptah.  I am a Pure One who comes forth from the Temple of Nefertum in Mennofer.  I quash all viruses and bacteria.  I live but they do not.  The body is whole once again.”   (Say four times with incense).

(Divine Utterances):

To cure all ailments, illnesses or diseases:
DUA IMHOTEP THOTH SESHET DI SONEB NFRW MAAHRW HH

To cure Pestilence:
DUA SAKHMET-HOTEP NFR MAAHRW

To heal broken or sprained bones, tendons, or to relieve muscle spasms:
DUA THOTH MAAT IMHOTEP SOBEK-AA DI SONEB NFRW, DI-PER.T-HRW NFRW MAAHRW

To heal Internal Pain conditions:
DUA THOTH DI-SONEB-NFRW NI-GOUT MAAHRW

To heal Fevers:
DUA THOTH DI-SONEB-NFRW NI-MALARIA MAAHRW

To heal Eye Diseases:
DUA WADJET DI-PER.T-HRW NFRW MAAHRW

To heal an injured Eye:
DUA THOTH WADJET DI-HOTEPW MAAHRW

To heal any bodily aches:
DUA THOTH ANUBIS DI-SONEB-NFRW MAAHRW


ISBN: 9798188568566
Imprint: Independently published



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H9ZW6RLM/

Product details

    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0H9ZW6RLM
    Publisher ‏ : ‎ Independently published
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 22, 2026
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
    ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8188568566
    Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 10.2 ounces
    Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 6 x 0.35 x 9 inches

$17.00 USD

MC 2026.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment