Saturday, September 28, 2024

Using Egyptian Magic...

 

 

 

There are good uses and bad uses of Egyptian Magic in Modern Times.   It seems that whenever someone reads the electronic versions of my Magic books I receive a response within a week, as if I am willing the action myself (as I wrote it), though the reader will experience the effect also.   For example, one of my relatives' car was recently damaged and a part malfunctioned, today a Carbon Monoxide Alarm went off though no gas was detected.  If events happen in 3s the source is a Witch, because in witchcraft enemy Magic is in rites of 3s.  So I then use an anti-Witch Spell as a counter-measure.  An American Politician was attacked with 2nd degree burns caused by Magic, as he said things that were anti-political in nature (this was not caused by M7).  So someone cursed him.  

MC 2024.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment