Saturday, October 5, 2024

Controlling the Weather with Elemental Chronokinesis...

 

 

 

Why Democrats don’t control the Weather. I do.  It’s called Elemental Chronokinesis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-mocked-after-suggesting-that-democrats-control-the-weather/ar-AA1rIqoq

The Republicans know I control or influence the Weather, I also cause Earthquakes.  I started Earthquakes in the mid 1980s, and I also influenced Volcanic eruptions.  Elemental Chronokinesis is not something to “laugh at.”  It is a real ability.  It works when tied to my emotions, as an energy source (via Internal Emerauldium, the ‘green light I see in darkness’/my essence or Spirit).  The CIA believes this when they classified me top secret for conquering the USA in 1992 with Hurricanes Andrew and Iniki.  Pestilence is another form of Weather related concept with Elemental Chronokinesis.  Dua Sakhmet!

Copyright ©2024 Pharaoh Horus Michael I, Kingdom of Akua-Niihau. 

On Thursday, Republican senator Marjorie Taylor Greene went one step further by seemingly implying on her X account that Democrats controlled the weather for political gain. "Yes they can control the weather," said Taylor Greene. "It's ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can't be done."

Post Script: I am not Democrat or Republican.  Just make me angry and see for yourself. 

©M7C 2024




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment