Saturday, October 12, 2024

Word Caesar Salads...

 

 

 

Writer’s block is Mental Constipation ©M7C 2024

This happens to many Writers and Authors, when new ideas won’t emerge and one is stuck with old ideas already written.   I cannot publish anything new.  I’ve already written this type of genre, or this type of supernatural thriller or Magic book.  But I don’t want Mental Diarrhea causing Alphabet Soup, as even Word Salads are presentable.   Or I can’t write anything decent that I want attached to my names.  I don’t want to be remembered as that Writer with hundreds of books consisting of already known ideas, told through numerous facets of the same gemstone.  Sure, brainstorming (what I am doing at the moment) will ease ideas out of my Mental Colon into the toilet of publication, but the tissue paper of reviewers will want their brand name firmly pressed upon it.  Just the flushing of ideas will cure the inability to think creatively.   

© MC 2024.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment