Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Maintaining Order

I saved the USA from a global economic explosion by jinxing their economy with recessions.

Capitalism is like a balloon -- it expands and expands its business all over the world until it explodes. 

If that had happened, the result would be worse than another depression; the economy needs limits.  Roman Empire did  not "Fall" -- it exploded because it kept increasing in size beyond its ability to adapt.

The only solution I found was to Conquer the World and treat each country as a State, an independently governed State that functions as a foreign State.  you still have foreign trade for competition even though i would own everything and be the final power to say what is spent where; like a company that is self-sufficient.  In case you don't know I do own everything in every country i conquered with my Divine Will since i started in 1987.  Your scientists call this Climate Change; I call it Elemental Chronokinesis; and it is not necessarily man-made just because I made it.  The world was unfinished the last time I attempted this some 200 years ago in my other life.  (Who recently purchased Elba Island with UEIR Taxes??).  If i cant fix the world's problems, I conquer it, and secretly take over; no one notices this, and not because I am CTS.

M7 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment