Wednesday, December 19, 2012

billionaires buying land for wrong reason...

http://money.msn.com/money-video?videoid=de72a505-88e5-49cd-9f46-c41a1ae09eb7&from=en-us_msnhp

Because some of my readers believed that I bought Niihau and "thousands of acres" of land, the other Billionaires are now "buying up millions of acres of land in Continental USA."  Larry Ellison bought up Lanai Island not long ago.  Why?  I am not playing a game when I acquired Niihau (actually I do not own it yet because the US Gov never sent me the Deed for me to sign...).  So when people gossip - when primitive Humen talk -- other people get nervous and do drastic things, like End of the World preparation, magnetic therapy, or whatnot. They see me doing stuff and imitate it because I am intelligent and they copy me to see what I am about. 

Is Larry Ellison going to build a country? or Ted Turner? No?
They could then secede from the union... 

Why did I acquire Niihau? It's a Mystery - Life is a  Mystery.  It's private - not your concern.
Maybe I want to rebuild Ancient Egypt there, or build a tomb for my Ka.  Or a palace on an island.
Not for to say that "I have more land than you.."

Billionaires: Do Not Copy me.  I own the Earth since I put life here.  Go away.

M7 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment