Friday, April 19, 2013

Citizenship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

You are not a Citizen of My Country until One of the Following is Completed:

1.  You remember me from a past life or visit to this planet and are registered in Duat/The Otherworld.
2.  You are a relative/Family member of a previous life of myself or my people.  We are all reincarnated in the United Egyptian Imperial-Republic.
3.  You are a relative, friend, or family of My Current and Future Life.
4.  You died and are registered in Duat/The Otherworld.
5.  You are a Friend of Lord Osiris (S7) of Duat / the Rightful King of the Other World.
6.  You are made a Citizen because you befriended a Citizen of the UEIR.
7.  You are a Pet or other Spiritual going to or from Duat/The Otherworld.

If you are not a Citizen, then you are a Plebe.

Each has separate applicable Laws.

M7-UEIR 2013.

You cannot See the Kingdom of God unless you are Reborn!

M7




No comments:

Post a Comment