Monday, June 9, 2014

Infestation

Curse against My Enemy:

"May A Thousand Termites Smite My Enemy, May the Demons Belial and Apophis enter his abode and wreck havok upon his possessions! May a Dust Storm swallow whole My Enemy as he travels! May a Million Ants and Roaches and Spiders infest his abode! May My Enemy submit himself unto My Gods! So declares, M7, the Prince of Light  & Darkness, Conqueror of the Living and Unifier of the Dead with the Living!"

"Behold the Enemy of Ni'ihau beckons forth! The thrashing tail of Apophis smites My Enemy, the cold dark claws of Belial grasp the neck of He who would steal my Isle, and cast Him unto the Sea... For the river is red with his lifeforce, and the Eternal Ocean seeks compensation against His trespasses! May My Enemy surrender his will unto Me, for I am the Opifex of Creation, the Benefactor of the Blessed, and my Enemy is the annihilation on the altar of Osiris-Ra! Come, Shadows, and take My Enemy up with that chain and rent Him unto the Abyss..."  

"...So declares Archangel Beshter, called Archangel Michael by the Romans, and Mikail by the Arabs, and M7 by the United Egyptian Imperial-Republic..." 

M7
(c) Copyright M7 2014.

All rights reserved.

M7 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment