Wednesday, October 1, 2014

solar cars

Solar powered Cars would be ideal for Niihau Island.

PS: I am as of last week completely declassified via  US Government.

This means nothing to me since I didn't know I was classified until a Secret Service agent, who visited my Arab neighbors, said so.  The Media should be running a story on me soon.....

M7 UEIR 2014.

Think Solar.  Think Ra!

M7

PPS: I think I know why.  Years ago, I "classified myself top secret" to avoid entering my contact information.  This seems to have stuck since then.  Well, I am declassified now.  This doesn't mean that you can Google Search my private assets.  Just because I am DC doesn't mean I am public.  Or that anyone knows me.  In which case, people who want to steal something should look elsewhere; so kiss my assets goodbye because you're not getting anything.  The Island is private, the Country is private though the Micronation aspect is public (as on this or any blog or book).  If you want to be a Citizen of the Micronation just purchase one of my books that I write.  As stated on my Pharaocracy of Niihau book.  USA Citizenship is not much different.  Dual Citizenship means you don't need to worry about the IRS Tax Code where it says you gave money or taxes to a foreign country (within the UEIR Empire). 

M7 UEIR 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment