Friday, July 17, 2015

My Hair is straight...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal

My hair is not curly and I am not blind in one eye, nor do I have "KFR" written on my forehead. My cheeks may be flat and I have straight hair -- however I am not Muslim nor will I ever convert to that so-called religion.  

NOR Does Tutankhamon have curly hair or blindness or KFR on his forehead, despite being covered in gold (like with most Egyptian Pharaohs). 

Tutankhamon is the Real Messiah - the Anointed One - not this Jesus person!

The Jewish religion is based on lies.  So this discredits everything that is based on it, includes Islam and Christianity.  

So ... Start over with a New Religion based on Tutankhamon!  

READ "Eye of the Pharaoh: The Pharaonic Faith" (C) Copyright 1995 by Michael J. Costa.

Thank you!

M7 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment