Friday, June 23, 2017

A New Kind of Terrorism



A New Kind of Terrorism
Copyright © 2017 M7

          When people seek to “look up their neighbors” online and then find information, they seek to stalk, harass, eavesdrop, spy on, or investigate you for more information that they then use for spreading gossip, or conspiracy such as future “lawsuits” aimed at acquiring real estate or money.

          From 2004 to 2017 I was a subject of such a conspiracy and the focus of this new form of Terrorism.  My neighbors sought information about me, which they later discovered was “classified top secret by the CIA/USA Federal Government,” which only galvanized their approach to learning more “secrets.”  They bribed the corrupt USA Government with money for information that they later sent to their Gossip Circle, so now wherever I travel to everyone is talking about me.  This does not cure my Paranoia, but increases it.  I had the FBI investigate them, and they openly admitted to the crime, but that didn’t stop their actions.  Others who know all about you, which you are powerless to stop, is a new kind of Terrorism.  This surpasses “Invasion of Privacy” laws.  What are they going to do next?

M7


No comments:

Post a Comment