Saturday, August 18, 2018

My Pyramid...


My Pyramid in Hawaii
Copyright © S7-UEIR 2018

A List of my properties disclosed by the Federal Government to the Liktoknow Family:

I have the MC Futura Mansion on a private estate in North Kauai (next door to Mark Zuckerburg of Facebook.com), with a Pyramid on the grassy lawn.  Underneath the Pyramid is the tomb with the Cryogenic Sarcophagus I will sleep in during Nuclear War with North Korea.  The MC Futura Mansion is 5 levels, including 2 basement levels.  The basement level has the Portable Neutron Accelerator for producing Anti-Matter for energy. The Estate has a Diamond Glass Dome over it to protect it from Nuclear Weapons.  There is a runway enclosed by hedges for the MC Futura cars.  The Estate is on a square mile of land.  Surrounding it are gardens and Palm trees.  In the Estate also is my Museum of Art and Archaeology, named after me.  My hotel is outside the Mansion for guests when visiting.  My island was previously located as Niihau, but actually the island is Kauai – Niihau is owned by the Robinson Family at least in public.  I wanted Niihau for the Royal Necropolis as it is mostly Desert.  The caretaker’s lodge and business maintains the Estate when I am not there.  All of this is mentioned in Chapter 21 of my novel, Eye of the Pharaoh ©1990-1995.  

© S7 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment