Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Other things...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/russias-putin-oversees-test-hypersonic-weapon-113819858.html

Does Vladimir Putin have the ability to intercept secret radio or cell phone communications with his mind and kill the recipient with Telekinesis?  No? Can he write a comment on the Internet and cause a Tsunami once read by anyone on the other side of the Planet? Can he overthrow Dictatorships by thinking about it? Does he influence the Weather with his emotions? WHO CARES about "Hyper sonic Nuclear Weapons" when I can intercept his Nuclear Missiles with thoughts and destroy them via Implosion or redirect them back to Russia?

M7 2018.

The Sun is a Nuclear Powered entity.  At first, I thought that by traveling to Hawaii I would experience an increase in my powers (MANA), but when I traveled to see the King Tutankhamon exhibit the same year I also acquired energy.  I now think it was because I was in an airplane and closer to the Sun.  You see, Emeraldians are powered by Nuclear Energy.  So if Putin sends a Nuclear Weapon to the USA, I will absorb its energy and use it against Russia, destroying it like when I used energy for the Indonesian Tsunami this past week.   Emeraldians glow in the dark a fiery green emanation inside their head.  Emeraldians use this energy for psychic abilities or Godly Powers.  

M7 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment