Wednesday, January 30, 2019

1001 American Nights...

The Dark Web Next Door
Copyright 2019 M7, All rights reserved.


There are people who like stories, then there are people who want to know everything about the story by stalking its author(s), its author's family or friends, or watch Gossip TV.  It's like 1001 Arabian Nights when a woman had to save her life by telling an Arab Sheik a bunch of stories to keep him distracted.  Or Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves from the House of Bread.  

 
I am an author.  I have been stalked by females who never made it to the bedroom on account of their OCD or other mental illnesses.  I also have been stalked - quite recently - by readers who want to know everything about me so they hack into websites that my family uses looking for personal information, as if that has something to do with stories told to them.  There are fictional stories and there are Real Stories about Real People that unfold over the course of one's life (i.e. the Duatian Book of Time for example written by M7/Ptah of Duat).  Gossip TV likes to spread lies that are corrected by the victim hoping to set things straight. 

The people stalking me right now live nearby.  This is not my Paranoia, this is real.  Websites reported hacking by "unauthorized individuals looking for personal information about my family." The people stalking me are careless about who knows what they are doing and when.  They can access recently published books without buying it by hacking into Amazon.com and reading the book, or use Spies.  They have people doing research on me who sell them key codes for $20,000 each that unlock more data for their addiction.  Now if I complain you get this FBI Surveillance Airplane flying over the city that can access wi-fi signals or cellular phones.  I am supposedly "classified top secret" - this makes me so important to want to know about, it is like bait for a trap. 

M7 2019.



No comments:

Post a Comment