Tuesday, June 4, 2019

On Blood and Treasure TV show




On Blood and Treasure TV Show in 2019:

If Hollywood likes to quote someone they do so with Psy-ops brainwashing, especially when they are irate.  For example, a long time ago there was a piece of UEIR Currency that contained the slogan “Revenge is Justice.”  This was stolen by Hollywood in vast numbers of films.  Batman Begins, Xena: Warrior-Princess, The Pretender, and now Blood and Treasure on CBS.  If Hollywood wants to quote an Ancient Egyptian phrase while also talking about my ethereal Mother, Cleopatra VII, when I was Ptolemy Caesar of Egypt, they should check their facts.  The God Horus avenged his father’s murder by a court settlement against the murderer Set, the God of Chaos.  He did this instead of killing Set.  Hence the phrase, “Revenge is Justice” which is an Ancient Egyptian FACT.  Rather than quote something modern, Hollywood is trying to coerce M7 into following their Lies.  They also stole the name “Farouk” and made him into a villain; Farouk was the Last most recent King of Egypt.  In Ancient Egypt ALL PHARAOHS identified with the most recent King of Egypt OR chose Divine Right of Descent, to maintain the Continuum of Kings back to when the Gods ruled Earth.  I did this before my supernatural powers became noticed by CIA.  I am not the God Horus in this life except as Pharaoh with my Horus Name; although I did avenge my past recent life JFK by overthrowing the USSR.  

Copyright © M7 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment