Sunday, November 1, 2020

007

 

 

 Actor Sean Connery, famous for the "James Bond 007" Films, died of Dementia/Old Age at 90 while in his home in the Bahamas by the morning of Oct. 31, 2020.  I have watched every Bond film at least twice, and the Indiana Jones film with him in it (the Last Crusade), along with the Hunt for Red October, The Highlander films, etc.  I have photos of  him in his younger roles from Hollywood.  You could say my later life was modeled on his roles (M7) as they were influential.  I was hoping he would last another 10 years, but Dementia doesn't care about length of time.  Yes there is a golf course in Duat/Pet.  I know because I had it built there.  

 Dua Asar en Duat Nesw Pet, di Ankh Sneb Djed Nefrw Maahru hh.  


MC 2020.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment