Thursday, December 10, 2020

Don't give low ratings or this may happen to you...

 

 

 

They wanted to see what would happen

Copyright © 2020 M7C

My Palestinian Neighbors a few months ago wanted revenge for a relative who was arrested for Domestic Espionage against me, and plotted to give my Effective Egyptian Magic books low ratings on purpose to “see what would happen.”  Tonight at 12:30am a Fire-truck (Paramedics) and Ambulance arrived at their parent’s house and their elder uncle was rushed to the hospital.  This is what happens when you mess around with an Egyptian Kheri-Heb Priest.  The arrested one was spying on my family looking for “secrets.”  He was the source of the information on my classified data being leaked to the Public after 2005. 

© M7C 2020

Got Effective Egyptian Magic?

www.amazon.com/author/horusmichael


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment