Sunday, April 4, 2021

I am Risen! (Wennefer Day)...

 

 

 

 

I am risen!

Copyright © 2021 Michael J. Costa, All rights reserved.

Wennefer Day (Easter Sunday):

Hail unto Me, Lord Osiris Wennefer, the Lord of Life, the Prince of Eternity, the Pharaoh of Heaven and Earth! I come, risen, to the World of the Living, to guide it, to educate it, to nourish the fields and purify the waters, as Pharaoh Osiris Wennefer, as Horus on the Throne of the Three Lands. 

Hail unto Me, O Lord of Crowns, Great of Wisdom, Educator of the People, a Great One, O One who has gone forth to Duat only to return to Earth as Pharaoh of the Living, One Beloved of Ma’at. 

Hail unto Me, O Great One of Abydos, where my crown was placed upon my head, and my scepters given to me by the local Goddesses.  For I have given silver to the needy, clothing to the destitute, a boat to the shipwrecked, and hope to the hopeless as the Liberator of the Oppressed in my name of Pharaoh Horus Michael I.

Hail unto Me, May Fine offerings be granted on the stone altar of my Temple, May foreign Tribute be offered up from the Provinces, May people strive towards fellowship, charity, peaceful relations with other lands, and non-violence in society. 

For I am indeed Lord Osiris Wennefer, I am risen, for I speak through the voice of my Only Son, Lord Horus of the Horizon, ever-living through Ma’at, true of voice and at peace. 

© 2021 MJC

 


No comments:

Post a Comment