Friday, April 29, 2022

Sata reincarnated (misquote by Pres. Biden):

 

 

 

Sata the Serpent from the Egyptian Book of the Dead

© MC 2022

“The chapter of transforming into Sata: Osiris Ani, Maahrw, says (A Serpent with human legs): [Page 337, 170 Budge, BOTD]: LXXXVII:

I am the Serpent Sata, extended of years.  I lie down and I am reborn every day.  I am the Serpent Sata [Sa-en-ta] which dwells in the limits of the Earth. I lie down, I am born, I am rejuvenated.” 

From BOTD by R.O. Faulkner: [Page 84]:

I am a long-Lived Snake; I pass the night and I am reborn daily.  I am a snake which is in the limits of the Earth, I pass by the night and I am reborn and rejuvenated daily.”

In the Habiru Bible, the “Devil Satan” is a Serpent with legs, because after Adam and Eve sinned, God broke off Satan’s legs (forcing him to go on his belly, eating dust for eternity, like a snake).  There are Serpents with Legs in the Egyptian Desert and they resemble Snakes.  Devil” is the word “Lived” inverted.  “Satan” is a misspelling of Sata, which in hieroglyphs is spelled with an “N” for “Sa-En-Ta.”  That the Habiru took books from Egypt with them on the way out would indicate origins for their otherwise Fictional Bible.  Sata is not Nehebkau (a different Serpent-God).  Sata is a form of transformation for the deceased Spirit in the Afterlife and is not evil. 

http://www.touregypt.net/bod108.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehebkau

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Eve

President Biden of USA once said he was “Satan reincarnated.”  Sata is a form of reincarnation of the Spirit, and the “Devil Satan” (Fictional) does not incarnate into the living.  

© MC 2022


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment