Friday, June 10, 2022

Successful

 

 

 

Successful Event tonight

© M7C 2022

While walking in Downtown Oakland, CA, tonight I encountered a couple in an outdoor Dining area.  On my passage, the man said: “There he is! Ew.” The woman replied “Ew!” As if they were singling me out for a Hate Crime? The same night the Warriors Basketball team (Oakland) won their 4th game in the Finals (using a Success Spell that was active, from Hathor’s Stalker Repellent book).  Coincidentally my Female Stalker called our telephone after I arrived home, and didn’t say anything (which is typical for a Female Stalker).  She usually calls me and hangs up the phone on answering.  I changed the spell on her afterwards so that she and the Ewing Couple can find a new home in the Abyss. 

© M7C 2022

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment