Monday, March 6, 2023

The Call Button...

 

 

 

The Call Button ©M7C 2023

When I was 13 years old I had chest surgery.  I was given a call button to signal a visiting Nurse as I was recovering in the hospital.  So I used it, and each time there was a different Nurse visiting me – it was not the same person each time.  When there is Divine Intervention it is not the same person (Messiah, Savior, etc.) who visits Earth when called.  Do not expect me to be the same person who visited previously.   Now I created a series of Books (Effective Egyptian Magic Books) that are a form of Do-it-yourself Divine Intervention.   You read them to save yourself from situations.   They work when read correctly, which is something one must learn by experience, or by practice.  The Books are your Call Button. 

© M7C 2023



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment