Thursday, October 5, 2023

Read Tehuti's Tome...

 

 

 

I am an Author on Amazon, I write mostly about Ancient Egypt Genre.  

There are people out there who out of malicious intent write falsehoods about some of my popular books,

in an effort to stop sales.  Those people are called Trolls (May Ammot devour them!).  Do not read their

comments, usually it is false or not correct.   One person commented on my book, "Tehuti's Tome" as

he was writing about another book that compared Jesus Christ to Egyptian Deity Seth.  This was a Troll.

Since that person wrote libelous comments, no further sales of that book were recorded!

So do me a service and write + Positive + Comments about the book or give it a Star ***** Rating.  

This will restore book sales and my online reputation.   Mahalo.  MC 2023.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment