Thursday, April 25, 2024

Gambling Addiction of POTUS?

 

 

 

The President’s Gamble ©M7C 2024

When I was President Kennedy in 1963, there was an issue with Russia and Nuclear Weapons.  Russia secretly placed ICBMs in Cuba, within range of hitting the USA after USA placed missiles in close range to USSR in Europe.  This could have led to World War 3, which is Nuclear War.   This has to be avoided.  Recently USA secretly sent Long-Range Missiles into Ukraine, which is why Russia was threatening their Nuclear Weapons again.  Whether it is Drones or ICBMs, USA is currently at war with Russia via Ukraine.  Iran gave weapons to Russia for support, as did North Korea.  China sent Russia technology that Russian companies can use to make weapons in the war in Ukraine (Province).  So USA is at war with Russia, Iran, North Korea and China, via the “war in Ukraine” according to President Joe Biden. 

President Biden is gambling with American Tax revenue.  He sends money to support Proxy Wars (Ukraine, Israel, Iraq/Syria, etc.).  He wants more money so he is overtaxing the American People for this Gambling Addiction – now he wants to Tax the Wealthy with an annual 25% Wealth Tax on assets over $100M.   He also wants to Tax the Mega-Churches that are multimillionaires. 

President Biden has a Gambling Addiction problem.  Ukraine keeps asking for more support because the tables are against them since other countries are supporting Russia now.  He turns a blind eye to my Imperial-Govt. that is trying to keep the peace after it conquered the World with Divine Intervention in 2020.  Have you noticed the Custom Weather lately?  It’s not just amplified by Climate Change.  It is willed when someone reads the appropriate Weather “buttons” in the Effective Egyptian Magic Spell books.  If someone in Russia reads any of my Custom Weather Spells the effect is in their back yard.  Dua Sakhmet!

Recently I activated a Peace Spell, the next week Pope Francis gave an interview on CBS News.  It’s like I activated the Pope.  I have Spells designed for use against any enemy or rogue States.  What does one say to a person in charge of a “superpower” country that has a Gambling Addiction related to Power?  He is also the only viable candidate for President left on the ballot that isn’t corrupt.  I cannot vote myself in because I am not a politician or registered as either Political Party.  I also would not want to, I wanted to be a writer not POTUS in 1960s.  I was coerced to become President because a sister of that life wanted me in that role.  “If your older brother doesn’t return from the War, you could be President, Jack!” 

Somehow Camelot is not a Democracy.  And King Arthur was killed, remember?  Then there is my top-secret Nuclear Submarine, Excalibur, parked near Russia that obeys my thought-broadcast frequency.   ©M7C 2024. 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment