Monday, April 30, 2012

the difference of a letter

A woman asked me "Are you a Kheriheb Priest?""
I said, "Yes.."
She then said , "Okay, I sold all my things."
I asked her "Why?"
She replied "Well, are not you a Cultist? You do practice Magic..."
I answered her, "No not 'cultist', perhaps you mean OCCULTIST?"
She said, "Isn't that the same thing?"
I answered her "No.  An Occultist studies and practices unknown or lost Sciences. A Cultist is someone who runs a small group, like a Church, with beliefs that may contradict widespread or accepted dogma."
She said, "Are you calling my Mom a Dog?!"

;;

The lesson learned here is to read carefully what people say.
It is like "Deify the King" does not mean "De-Fy the King."
Deify means "worship or honor as a God or Deity.
Defy means "stop following commands from said person."

;;

M7's parables for the day.
Copyright 2012 M7C.


No comments:

Post a Comment