Friday, November 23, 2012

life goes on...

"The Life after death is, therefore, not a new life, but only a Continuation of this life, bringing its hidden realities to light..."

p. 17 : Islam - the religion of humanity, by Maulana Muhammad Ali, 1995.
ISBN: 0-913321-36-2

Islamists in Cairo, Egypt should therefore recognize that Life is a Continuation of the Soul (UEIR: Applied Superphysics & Occult Archaeology, c.2006), so that being the case, I am still Pharaoh of Egypt, & President of USA (1963-Eternity); & Prophet Ahmed Muhammad - Founder of Islam, Pharaoh Ahmose I (Moses), Siddhartha the Buddha, and Joshua the Scribe (Christ)...[see my list].

As an Eternal Pharaoh (as life is continuous) I demand Egypt become a Pharaonic State and respect the native cultures of Egypt rather than harm it. I demand Egypt's new constitution contain the Philosophies of Ancient Egypt and its wisdom.  Islam is of Arabic origin and should remain in Arabia.  My power caused the revolution of 2011-2012, and is still working (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan for instance).  I demand the USA keep its sovereignty to itself and STOP Blackmailing other countries -- USA Does NOT Own the World - only I do as Pharaoh.  Why does USA fight other Pharaoh's wars? 

M7 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment