Friday, November 16, 2012

On Money...

A Country is only as rich as its printing press.

My Treasury prints up currency for Akua-Nihau (a UEIR State), at 250x per issue.
I use varied currencies -- 1. Niihau Pu-Pu (named after the Niihau Shell), valued at $100 to $1000 per Pu-Pu unit in Foreign Exchange), 2. UEIR Caesars ($10 per Caesar), & 3. Barternotes (worth from $1 to $30k each in Barter value per note).  These appear as Business Cards, Postcards, or other marketing.

My Treasury value contains only printed up amounts plus an "invisible" unset amount for future revenue. It's like the Bank in Monopoly game.

Now if I use up all my reserves, I would have to resort to printing up more to fill the Treasury, unless I tax people as done in USA.  I do not tax my Citizens.  If USA printed up $1M and gave out $500k it would not earn more than that amount in taxes, unless  it was "invisible."  I do not use "credit" or "credit notes."  I only use what I print. Hence, No Recessions. 

M7 2012.

My Currencies have added value with Autographs.

M7



No comments:

Post a Comment