Thursday, December 5, 2013

For Nelson Mandela and all recently departed

For Successful Transition to the Otherworld of Duat, for acquiring a home there with friends, and continuing life forever:

(c) Copyright 2013 M7C, All rights reserved.



"Hail unto the Netru of Duat, Hail unto the Netrut of Duat, Hail all Akhu (Angels) in Heaven, Hail the Creator of all Life (S7)!  May you all enjoy peace, tranquility, and honor with our royal and divine offerings in your Temples.  May our soul(s) achieve greatness of Spirit in your company!

"Hail O Osiris-Ra-Ptah-Sokar-Nu, Hail O Wennefer Osiris-Ra, Hail O Horu-Ra, Hail O Osiris-Horu, Hail Osiris the Lord of Life and King of the Netherworld (S7)! May your coffers be filled with golden treasures a thousand times! May your fields be ripe with produce, and your cattle likewise! May your Canals be filled with pure and clean water, May your palaces be clean and enriched with furnishings! Likewise may this all happen unto my Soul(s), once I am united with Lord Osiris as his proxy.

"Hail those luminaries in the sky, May Light overcome Darkness, May truth and Righteousness overcome corruption and falsehood, I say, for I am unified with the Netru(t); May I transcend the Darkness of death and peril as a righteous Akh, endowed with Divine Powers, forever, and live in my Home in Heaven, in peace and tranquility, forever.

"Hail O My Ka, O my Akh and Soul, May I be Successful, May I succeed, May I be Victorious, May I triumph over death and darkness; May I never become corrupt, May I never follow the crooked path, but only unto the one path that leads to Righteousness and Order -- the one that leads Home.  Praise Ptah-Amun-Ra."

M7 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment