Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Law

About the novel Eye of the Pharaoh - Copyright 1990 (The Flawed Emerald, Copyright 1995 MC):

The first publisher (Karen Weill) broke the Law when she illegally photocopied the manuscript (Book) and published it herself as a "true story" in around 1992. 

The People of the United States of America broke the Law when they bought the book from her and when they plagiarized the contents for use in Hollywood films, computer games, etc.

The United States Government broke the Law when they confiscated the money and did not pay me for it.  Then they went and Classified me Top Secret so I would never be paid. 

The Islamic State broke the Law when they slandered the Egyptian Goddess "Isis" by use of their acronym name and when they fulfilled my book's prophecy (Chapter 20) in the "War against the Arab-Terrorist States."  They also broke several Laws against Culture and Religion by destroying previous civilizations in Iraq/ Syria / elsewhere.

With all of these people breaking the Law where do I stand? 

I am Pharaoh.  I AM THE LAW.

Pharaoh M7, UEIR.
Copyright 2015 M7-UEIR.

Read: Orthodox Pharaohism - Veneration of Ancient Kings
for more information about Pharaohs.

M7 2015.







No comments:

Post a Comment