Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Different Versions

There are different versions of my Sci-Fic Novel "Eye of the Pharaoh."

One is the "Revision"  version  
The Revision version is not the same as the actual book in circulation after 1992.  The Revision was distorted and fictionalized.  If you want the original text without having to pay "$50,000" for it, I have other edited versions --  Tutankhaton,  or The Flawed Pharoah's Emerald Eye (current form).

I have dubious intrusive neighbors who maliciously spy on me and one of them (SAM) recently read the Revision form and started talking about it; his aunt called me a Monster after she read it, and whomever read the book on Kindle refunded or didn't retain it.

The reason: the Bible went through numerous editions in Time, and I am a perfectionist, so editing and revising my first novel is an issue.

M7 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment