Sunday, January 29, 2017

Paranoia Bread

This is not something one finds at the local grocery store.

If you have neighbors who covet your imaginary fantasy world and are conspiring against you with Law Enforcement and Lawsuits involved, what do you do? 

Ignore it. 

They are paranoid and they will cease their OCD once disproven. 

It's not like I am a "top secret billionaire who owns an island,  hotel, museum, or anything consisting of Delusions of Grandeur."  I am not something worthy of this conspiracy.  Since I have no evidence for the beliefs of my neighbors, I cannot disprove their delusions which were contaminated by false information given to them once they successfully bribed Federal Agents for "Secrets" in 2005.  So I go along with it to see what else they are reading. 

Micronations can exist on real or imaginary property.

M7 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment