Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Monster from the Underworld is a Fictional Character




The Monster from the Underworld is a Fictional Character
Copyright © M7 2017

On New Year’s Day 2017 someone on television mentioned the Monster from the Underworld is no more.  He meant “Ptahamonra Nebkheperura” the character from Eye of the Pharaoh ©1990.  Since the book was first published in 1992 as a true story, many people read it and programmed themselves via gossip about its contents.  I had no say whatsoever in what people believe.  When I said I died in 1994, to see if anyone cared, a black woman said in my vicinity, “Praise the Lord! I am glad that Monster is dead.”  Now why did she call me a “Monster?”  Did she not like my Science Fiction novel? The only reason I can tell why stems from my use of FIRST PERSON NARRATION.  The publisher said it was a “true story” because I used First Person Narration, that is, I told the story from my perspective.  Some people in the World do not know what to do with stories written about supernatural people that resemble religions.  The first chapter, Genesis, alludes to this fact.  People initially believed it was a new religion.  It was my first novel.  It was not my best novel.  It contained lots of information.  It mentioned Jesus Christ, Moses and a reference to Islam.  In Egypt the people banned the film, The Matrix, because it would negatively affect their “Islamic beliefs.”  Humanity is not very intelligent; it only wants ideas for technology and most ideas come from novels or television shows or films.  If it was intelligent, you would not be seeing patterns in what people are entertained by.  One type of story is a pattern of thought.  Most best- sellers follow a pattern.  Humans are like automatons, robots that self-program with patterns.  Humans were created, evolving from a genetic line of production.  If they have original thoughts, they would rather cling to them than accept an outsider perspective, such as Aliens who are worshiped as Gods.  Now Aliens are real, and once found the CIA classifies them top secret to prevent self-programming conspiracy theories that undermine society.  This happened to me after my book was published.  I have not seen the end of this situation.  The Government refuses to compensate or pay me my royalties from that book, since the original publisher is a fugitive and left the area, and all proceeds were confiscated and the book / author classified top secret.  The CIA believes my book is real.  I say it’s fictional.  They think I am lying to protect my “source.”  The USA Government is paranoid and clinging to power with threats and secrets.  Now I write Magic Books which also “influence the future” via willed events of the audience.  The Magic Books work because of supernatural energy that is embedded in the words as I write them; the same happened to my novel from 1989-1990 CE.  I did not know the future, I only write it.  © M7 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment