Monday, July 16, 2018

Obsolete Weapons of the Cold War = Russian Nukes

http://www.businessinsider.com/putin-showed-video-of-nukes-hitting-florida-outraging-trump-2018-7

While Nuclear Weapons are neat to look at and cause massive destruction, they are still a fragment of the Sun.  The Sun God (S7) can do much more damage than that.  Think of controlling the Sun with Effective Egyptian Magic - custom weather or Natural Disasters willed against an enemy like Russia.  In 2017 I caused Hurricanes in the Atlantic / Caribbean and I destroyed Puerto Rico, areas in Costa Rica, and some islands.  I caused Intense Floods and Volcanic eruptions in 2018 in Hawaii.  I can do the same to Russia by my thoughts.  This year I caused 12 Russian spies to be indicted with my thoughts.  

Got Gods?

M7 2018.
United Egyptian Imperial-Republic, Kingdom of Niihau.


No comments:

Post a Comment