Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Mummy Returned

The Mummy Returns was a good film, and it would be better if it was original and didn't plagiarize my novel Eye of the Pharaoh c.1990 (The Flawed Emerald, Copyright 1995 Michael J. Costa).  The Bracelet of Anubis that leads to the tomb was from the Ring of EM7 that shows the location to Ankhesenamon's tomb (chapter 20).  The Army of Anubis was the Mummy Army (chapter 20) that conquered the Middle East to form the UEIR.  Flash backs of my Past Lives in Egypt. Japanese weapons (Shuriken throwing star in Chapter 21). My ability as a KheriHeb Priest (Imhotep) that controls the weather (Chapter 18-19).  My book was stolen in 1991 and published in the USA by 1992.  The publisher misrepresented my book and myself, calling it a true-story.  No one paid me for it, and to have Hollywood steal it in films or computer games is illegal.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Mummy-Returns-426672897364943/

 July 18, 2018.


M7 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment