Tuesday, September 4, 2018

CNN

No.  I am not on CNN.  No one is making a report on my Classified secrets for any reason.  
That is a rumor, and rumor mills like gossip.  

I do not gossip or enlist rumors, though the only way to gain information from the Public is from their Word of Mouth.  This is how I found out that my first novel was stolen/published and how I figured out that people were investigating the USA Government's secrets about my country.  Secrets are kept away from prying eyes, not because in my case anything is valuable, but because the Gov. does not want anyone else to know.  This prevents panic and mental illnesses of the People.  

Thank you for your comprehension in this  matter.

- Pharaoh M7, Kingdom of Ni'ihau, United Egyptian Imperial-Republic.
M7 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment