Monday, September 3, 2018

Museum was Destroyed...

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/09/it-was-foretold-tragedy-fire-destroys-brazil-s-national-museum-and-its-prized-science

A Museum in Brazil was recently destroyed by a fire.  It had 20 Million+ Artifacts in it including Egyptian Mummies. It was built by Portuguese Royalty before it was a Museum. 


Now what is the connection here?
Think: Museum + Brazil + Portuguese Royalty (whom built it); what does that give you? It says someone mentioned that I "own a Museum" that I have "Brazilian Ancestry" and "Portuguese" + "Royalty" and wanted to seek revenge by destroying it as an attack on my country.  Who else but a group of Arabic Terrorists who collected data on my country and my family for the past 14+ years would do this?

- Pharaoh M7, Kingdom of Niihau, United Egyptian Imperial-Republic.
Sept 3, 2018.



No comments:

Post a Comment