Sunday, March 24, 2019

Genealogy




Genealogy 101
Copyright © 2019 M7C All rights reserved

Family History contains more information than just the current ethnicity.
My Arab Neighbors recently discovered in their Conspiracy against M7 that I am “Portuguese” rather than the Egyptian Ancestry of their investigation.  My DNA and Family History can be traced before the current Family line; I am descended from Ancient Egypt before my current life’s family.  My “Portuguese” Family was not always from there; they are descended from “Middle Eastern/North African” DNA.  I did a Genetic Test via National Geographic Genographic Project in 2008.  I tested my Y-Chromosome (Father’s family).  My Mother’s family is European, including Irish/Scottish which can be traced historically back to Egypt’s 18th Dynasty.  My Father’s family (COSTA) is traced to Egyptian and Jewish sources.  Their names have Jewish increments related to the Portuguese Inquisition that forced people to adopt Catholic Christianity or “return home to Israel.”  They are Catholic Christian (at least my grandparents were); Jewish religion is also found in my Father’s family.  I was circumcised as a child and Baptized; both are found in Jewish and earlier Egyptian culture.  My Irish/Scottish Ancestry is traced to Egypt via the “Founder of Scotland” who is an “Egyptian Princess.”  Some can be traced to Ramses the Great, who had many children.  My stepfather traced his family back to several generations of Kings, Conquerors, and Royals.  You can find your Family line on websites like Ancestry.com or Family Search websites.  

© M7 2019.



No comments:

Post a Comment