Monday, April 13, 2020

List of actions done....


My list of actions actually done in current incarnation:

1. I created a Monument in a City (traffic barrier) as a teenager.
2. I wrote/published over 131 books and novels.
3. I generated "imaginary money" by "my first novel being stolen (KW) and published on the Dark Web" after people heard a rumor of my "demise."  (I am alive). Other "imaginary money" came from "Imaginary real estate purchased with the imaginary money."
4. I am an "Imaginary Billionaire" who is "classified top secret by USA Govt."  (ask Neighbors who spread gossip about it).
5. I am a reincarnated Egyptian Pharaoh (multiple times), and Kheri-Heb Priest.
6. I caused Natural Disasters by willing them with Egyptian Magic books I wrote.  
7. I caused the Pestilence in 2020 via a Magic Spell that someone (else) read/willed.  
8. I was foretold by American Psychic Jeane Dixon in 1960s who originally called me the Messiah, before changing her idea after information poison from the Christian Church, whom only wants JESUS to be CHRIST, and not TUTANKHAMON whom I am previously.
9. I am not the Antichrist because I was buried (somewhere), as Christ meant "Burial" in Egyptian.
10. I conquered USSR in 1991 after someone (KW) read my first novel in chapter 21.  
11. I am Elemental Chronokinetic & Natural Telepath.
12. I am not insane (you may believe what you will).
13. I was mass marketed by the USA Govt. and Media after 1993.  
14. I influenced many people.
15. I created Micronations (unofficial countries).
16. I founded the Kingdom of Niihau (Pharaocracy).
17. I founded  numerous Egyptian Temples on websites since 2000.
18. I graduated from College (CSUEB).
19. I lived in the same city as Rachel Maddow from MSNBC.  
20. I lived past 40 years, and am almost 50 (milestone).  
21. I created Archaeology papers on Academia.edu website with multiple views and acknowledgements.  

Copyright 2020 MC All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment