Monday, April 13, 2020

List of actions...



My List of Accomplishments that haven't been done yet:

1. I have never been to Egypt or Niihau (in current incarnation).
2. I have never been legally published by a traditional book Publisher (KW did, but she's dead).
3. I have never drunk a glass of Beer (not "Root Beer"). 
4. I have never owned a Museum (outside of display cases) Building.
5. I have never owned a Hotel (non-computer game).
6. I have never owned an Island (Micronation uses an Island occupied by other people).
7. I have never collected Taxes for my Country (ask CIA about this).
8. I have never traveled alone to a foreign country (except Duat).
9. I have never been in a Mosque.
10. I have never collected this "imaginary money I am owed" (that neighbors gossip about).

M7 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment