Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A Biblical Epic Fail...





A Biblical Epic Fail
Copyright © 2020 M7C

There is a reason why everything looks like a chapter from Exodus in the World today.  Locust plagues in Africa, Water turning into Blood in Russia, Drought, Famine, Pestilence, War, Storms, Earthquakes, and economic issues are everywhere.  Most of this is in USA, and for a very good reason.  This time it has nothing to do with Slaves in Egypt being released by God, despite the pleas of Chaos Spirits in temporary possession of the Living who destroy idols, burn churches, or other religious relics that they detest as anyone from the Abyss believes.  No, this time it is a bit different, but from the same source.  

I wrote a book.  But not just any book.  I wrote Eye of the Pharaoh, which meant “Osiris” in Egyptian hieroglyphs.  This book was published in the United States of America in 1992 before it ended up on the International Black Market by 1998.  It was not published legally before 1999.  So the USA is partly responsible for this crime.  It was actually stolen from the author and the publisher never paid me anything, and the people who read it refused to pay me also.  So I cursed the World every day until they pay me, hence the Plagues.  The publisher died in March 2020 of Brain Cancer, 2 years prior her house was consumed by fire, purging it of any evidence of my existence.  The USA Govt. classified the book top secret and is collecting the proceeds, but refuses to pay me despite my asking them to do so every week since Bill Clinton was POTUS.  The Plagues increase in potency every year since 1991 when it was stolen via Photocopier after I allowed her (the Publisher) to borrow it to read and critique.  The book was not ready to be published.  It was not a religion just because it reads like one.  I am not the Antichrist or other biblical characters, if you believe that, but, I was wronged and people need to suffer every day this situation persists.  If I am paid for it, perhaps all will return to normal?  The Pestilence, the Locusts, the Frogs, the Hot Hail, the Volcanoes and Earthquake swarms, the Tsunamis, will all stop?  

© MC 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment