Monday, March 8, 2021

Ka Chapel

 

 

 https://m7digitaltomb.blogspot.com/

 Copyright 2021 MJC/M7 All rights reserved. 

Chapter 1: Introductory Hymn to Asar, the Lord of Life:
 
    “Homage unto Asar, known in Islam as Allah, in Christianity as Jesus the Christ, in Rome as CAESAR, in Israel as The Lord, in India as the Buddha, in Greece as Osiris, in France as Napoleon Bonaparte, in America as Jack Kennedy, and in Aztec-Maya as Quetzalcoatl.  
    “Hail O Judge of the actions of the Living, the Lord of Truth, the Lord of Life, Supreme Ruler of the Universe, Pharaoh of the Egyptian Netherworld, King of Egypt, Lord of the Three Lands, vindicated in truth and who lives forever in peace.
    “Hail O Asar, the Father who became his own begotten Son via the Holy Ka Spirit, through the Virgin Aset, known as Isis the Mother of Horus, or Mary the Mother of Christ.
    “O Asar, whom lived, suffered death and was ritually buried as the Qrst, only to rise from the Dead and become King of Heaven, we adore you.  

    “Hail to you, Wen-nefer, the Eternal Criosphinx of Amon.  Hail to you, Lord of the Land of Silence.  Hail to you, Lord of Busiris, who rises up as Ra in the morning, and rests as Atum in the evening, only to be reborn as Ra through the womb of Nut the next morning via the intervention of Ptah, the Opener.  For Ptah opened up the womb to allow CAESAR to pass by.  Hail to you, O Son of Nut!
    “Hail O Judge of the Sacred Tables of Ma’at, May I succeed with the Double Scales in the presence of Anubis; I have come without fault, I speak truth in the presence of Ptah, Lord of Ma’at.  Hail O One who detests falsehood and iniquity, who bestows Life and Truth onto the Lands, who gives technology, ideas, and civilization to the Living, May I succeed and pass by, justified and vindicated against those who assault us.  
    “Homage unto the Fair King of the Three Lands, who made the gods in gold and precious stones, who created Temples as the Gardens of the Cosmos with daily offerings by the people.  O Asar, the occupant of the Sacred Vessel coursing through the Sky at night, you are beloved by the Living and the Akhu know you by your names and deeds.  May I pass by in peace, justified in Ma’at, always Maahru.

    “O Lord of Life, the Creator of Civilization and Technology, who governs in fairness and impartiality, who gives coin where it is needed and secures the liberty of the people when threatened by corruption and vice.  Fashion an Afterlife based on your values.  Create a world for which to pass into once the end of the mortal realm permits.  Rule this New World as you did upon Earth, and allow the Blessed access to it as their reward for the obstacles in Life.  For there is no pain, nor suffering, no sickness nor anguish in the Heavens, in the Kingdom of Asar, so declares Horus the Son, the Pharaoh of the Living.
    “May I receive as reward for my obstacles in Life the sum of my deeds, as a Citizen of Heaven, renewed and rejuvenated, justified in Ma’at and reborn in the Heavens, so declares Horus the Son, the Pharaoh of the Living; May I ascend the Ladder or Stairwell to the Horizon of Ptah.  May I enter Heaven successfully and remain thereto, with a Mansion Estate, daily offerings via Ushabty servants, and Akhu Followers.”



Chapter 2:
Upon Entering Duat on the Day of Transition

 
    “Open to Me, O Gates of Duat on the day of the transition of my Ka from Earth! I have come; I bear offerings of finest gold and precious gems – not to bribe my way in, but to greet you, O Guardians of the Gates of Duat!
    “Hail Ferryman who opens the Subway Transit System now that Lord Asar has made the ferries obsolete.  I offer you silver coins, fresh ale, cotton clothing, and a warm bed for your fare.  May I pass by in peace and successfully enter the Duat on the day of my transition from Earth.”


Chapter 3:
Acquiring a Seat in the Boat of Ra

 
    “Hail O Lord of Light, Maker of Shadows, Creator of Life, Lord of Heliopolis, King of the Heavens and ruler of the sky; I have come to pass by, so grant me a booth in your Solar Boat with a view of the Cosmos.”


Chapter 4:
For Opening of the Mouth & Restoration of Sensory:
 

    “My mouth, my eyes, my nose, my ears, are opened by Ptah; my tongue has sensory, I can breathe, I can speak, I can taste, I can see, I can touch and smell once more.  I can hear sounds and it is music to my Ka.  For Ptah is the Opener, as he opens the mountains of the Horizon to allow Kheper to enter dawn.  May any Magical curse set against me be dispelled by the power of Ptah; so declares my Ka.”

Chapter 5:
An offering to Lord Asar and Lady Aset

 
    “An Adoration of Lord Asar and Lady Aset, or Osiris & Isis:
    “Hail O Good-God and Fair Goddess! I offer you daily invocation-offerings to your polished Marble Temples in the Duat, from my Estates thereto, and a portion returned to me as a ruler in the Duat.  I offer you clean Royal Linen, Egyptian cotton, and Silk clothing; blue leather footwear and crowns.  I offer you Sharp-cheddar cheeses, fine wines of the Pharaoh’s vineyards in Duat, fresh breads and cakes; fresh meat and fish offerings; pasta, pizza, chocolates, fresh fruits and vegetables, cereals, milk, beer and ale; precious metals like Electrum and Titanium; technology like computers, memory drives, cameras, cellular phones, silverware, toiletries, and solar panels for electricity.  I offer you perfumes, body wash, lotions, soaps, and tissue paper.  I offer you tame felines with supplies; and a golden electric-powered automobile with all the luxuries that a King and Queen would demand. Hail Asar & Aset!”   

MC 2021.




No comments:

Post a Comment