Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Crowning of a Monarch...

 

 

 

The Crowning of a Monarch

Copyright © 2021 M7C

Under the Laws of Feudalism, a new King was crowned by his religious authority, such as a Pope or Bishop.  Napoleon Bonaparte wanted that, but his religious authority was taking too long so he took the crown impatiently and crowned himself.  On January 20, 1993 during the first Inauguration of President Bill Clinton, his religious authority at the time was Reverend Billy Graham (father of Franklin Graham), who acknowledged someone on television as the Supreme, the Eternal, Sovereign-Lord (of USA).  That person is the rightful King of the USA (M7C).  He said he didn’t want to upset his Jewish friends by calling me Pharaoh, which is more accurate since Sovereign-Lord also meant God in that religion, prompting me to say it was a violation of the Separation of Church & State.  A Pharaoh is an Egyptian King, also Divine in status.  So I had to invent a country to go with it, a Micronation as it is now called.  I also started a trend with that.  USA has a permanent population. It can intervene with other States or Nations, etc. It is recognized by other Nations.  My book (Eye of the Pharaoh) was in circulation by then, and I asked the Govt. to intervene in that matter. The proceeds went towards purchasing land to build my Micronation.  That is, in case I can’t use the USA as my country, my Kingdom.  USA is a Democracy that acknowledged a citizen as its rightful King.  The CIA went and classified this so no one will know about it, outside of gossip.  So this is why there is a Kingdom of Niihau, the island nation, as a symbol of my Absolute Monarchy.  This is written in Akualand book.  Niihau has a population, and my recognition as Monarch.  Although I have never been there myself other than via Satellite photos; I visited Kauai numerous times. 

© M7C 2021

  



No comments:

Post a Comment