Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Amazon's Top Picks Feature is affecting Author Pages!

 

 

 Hello Mike

Warm greetings from Author Central. I am very glad to assist you today.

I truly apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Upon researching, I noticed that all of your books have already been added to your Author page.

The reason you cannot see your books listed on your Author Page is because The Top Picks feature has been implemented.

The Top Picks feature allows Amazon customers to see personalized recommendations from your catalog of books. Customers will see this on your Author Page and it will suggest books based on these traits:

• New releases and pre-order books matching their interest.
• Unread books from a series they started.
• The customer’s reading and purchase history.

The goal is to help them find more books they want to read from you. Each customer will have a different recommendation, including you, if you’re logged into your Amazon account.

Author Pages currently support the “Top Picks” feature in the US and UK marketplaces.

Since this feature is updated based on customer shopping habits and changes frequently to reflect current buying patterns, I'm not able to modify it.

While changes to the feature are not possible, I hope this information better explains the way the feature works on our website.

In advance, I really appreciate all your patience, help and understanding.

I am aware this is important for you because of this I hope to hear back from you! Please feel free to contact me again in case you have additional questions on this matter. As a Support Representative your satisfaction is my top priority.

Thank you for using Amazon Author Central.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment