Tuesday, November 8, 2022

congrats to powerball winner in CA!

 

 

The one recorded winner of the Powerball Lottery was in Altadena, CA (near Los Angeles, CA).

MC 2022.

 


  I actually attempted to force a win by using an incantation at 7:58pm the night of the Powerball Lottery, which resulted in an apparent "Tilting" error from too much energy.  The original numbers would have matched my ticket had a wayward CIA operative not visited me in Astral Projection and informed me that I had the winning ticket, then I checked online and discovered the Lottery Machine malfunctioned in another State (not in CA, where I am, which worked).  So the PBL had to redraw new numbers the following morning due to "security protocols" as I am still classified by CIA and they didn't want to reveal me to the Public (they said) so they changed the numbers.  O.o

MC 2022.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment