Saturday, November 5, 2022

Specific Wording in Egyptian Magical expressions...

 

 

 

Specific Wording in Effective Egyptian Magic

Copyright ©M7C 2022

This past week I used my Magical System to earn money.  First I used a Success spell; I won First Place for a Costume contest with one of my ESO Guilds on Halloween.   Later I was offered a job for a Guild Officer using an attraction spell.  The First Place costume contest earned an item worth 300,000 Gold in ESO.  This was also part of the attraction spell.  For the Powerball Lottery I hand-copied a spell from Abramelin designed to earn “Coined Gold” into a Journal with the sequence of numbers for the Lottery.  I had one number correct (#28); the past tense of the word “won” sounds the same as “one,” so I “won one” number.  Additionally I earned2,000 gold” in ESO today for Daily Endeavor Points rewards, so the Abramelin spell worked.  It does what it says, it says what it does. (Elder Scrolls Online = ESO). 

© M7C 2022


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment