Wednesday, June 28, 2023

My religion?

 

 

 

Why you are in my religion

https://www.academia.edu/44103699/Eye_of_the_Pharaoh

If you believe I own a “Pyramid” (Chapter 21)

If you believe I own a “Palace” on the border of Egypt and Sudan (Chapter 21)

If you believe you can acquire my “real estate” via (Extortion) Lawsuits (Chapter 18)

If you believe I have a “Mansion in the Hawaiian Islands” with the “Pyramid” (Chapter 21)

If you believe my biographical novel is a “true story” (Chapter 19)

If you accept that I am a “King” (Chapter 15)

If you accept that I am “An Egyptian God” (Chapter 7)

If you accept that I am “classified top secret” (Chapter 20, & Chapter 24)

If you accept that my book “published itself” (Chapter 19)

If you believe I “lost” a battle (Chapter 21)

If you believe I am “the Antichrist” (Chapter 20) or a “terrorist” (Chapter 20)

If you believe I am “the Messiah” (Chapter 20, 23)

If you believe I visited “Egypt” twice (Chapter 19 to 21)

If you believe that there is a “tunnel below the Great Sphinx” (Chapter 6)

If you believe “Aliens built or influenced Egypt” (Chapters 5 to 21)

If you believe “King Tut committed Suicide” by Asp (Chapter 16)

If you accept “King Tutankhamon died from an induced Fever” (Chapter 16)

If you accept “King Tut was a warrior King” (Chapter 15)

If you believe “Love is Eternal” (Chapters 21 to 24)

If you read the original “Eye of the Pharaoh” © 1990-1995 MJC

Then you are in my religion.

©Copyright 2023 MJC All rights reserved.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment