Thursday, February 8, 2024

Stars on Amazon...

 

 Aloha,

Occasionally I see my book ratings on Amazon.   People who don't like me personally buy 1 book and put a 1 star rating on it without a review, because after all they are Trolls and don't read books.   Trolls are supper for Ammit, the Devourer of Souls.   Actual buyers ignore these attempts of Defamation.  Other authors (competition) are probably responsible for this sabotage.  I don't have time to go after them, I am busy writing.  So the clause in my books will take care of that.  Dua Ammit, the pet of Lord Osiris.  Counter Trolls by giving 5 Stars with or without reviews, just to see what happens.  Mahalo.  MC 2024. 


  MC 2024. 

 neural.love AI Art Generator:

Our AI Art Generator images are licensed under CC0, which means you are free to use them for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. For more information on this license, please visit https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/public-domain/cc0/.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment