Sunday, May 5, 2024

The Magical Radius...

 

 

 

Explaining the Magical Radius © M7C 2024

A perimeter surrounds my base where energies are sent when I am targeted in a Magical Operation or Spell.  My name is in an Egyptian Cartouche, so it is protected; whatever energy is sent my way bounces off the Cartouche or that of my family and home, and goes to the perimeter.  The perimeter may include my Neighbor’s residences. 

Someone in 2022 sent me a Magical Operation to attack one’s parents.  This affected only my Magical Radius as other individuals are protected.  One Arab Neighbor’s Parent died in 2023.  A friend of my parents died in 2023 from a traffic accident.  An in-law of one of my cousins died of Cancer.  Another neighbor also died of Cancer.  A step-parent had a form of Cancer but was cured.  A relative had Cancer but is in remission.   A friend’s Dad had an infection in 2024.  A friend was in Maui the week of the fires in 2023.  One of the parents of a female Stalker is absent; the Stalker is in a Mental Hospital.  One neighbor today was sent to a Hospital via EMT and Paramedics for a health issue. 

If people only buy my Effective Egyptian Magic books to send me curses, be on notice that the Spells will backfire onto them.  I can do the same to you but harder.  Examine all the bad weather in USA for the past 2 years.  Tornadoes, golf-ball size Hail.  Volcanoes erupting.  Floods, rain, erosion.  I can do that.  Climate Change is an amplifier to Custom Weather (Divine Intervention). 

©M7C 2024

 



No comments:

Post a Comment