Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Pharaocracy of Niihau is an Absolute Monarchy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_monarchy

Absolute Monarchy = Pharaoh.

M7 2011.

My (written) Law system is currently based on the Provincial UEIR Code Caesar 4.0
(on Amazon.com)

M7.

My Government is NOT currently on the Island. Nothing of mine is on the Island, either. All I have are Future Plans and Considerations.

As an Absolute Monarch (via Divine Will/Right) My Word = Is Law;
what I like = is Legal, what I Dislike = is illegal.
The Code of Law that is written is in case should I tire of Speaking!


- His Divine Majesty,
Pharaoh Horus Michael Ptahmeses I (Akua M7),
Emperor & Sovereign of Niihau Pharaocracy.

July 31, 2011.

(Niihau = is pronounced: "Nee-Hee-How.")

M7, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment